from . . . BILLING
page has moved to:
® Advanced Dental Patient Accounting
Available from .
. . BILLING
PractiSoft® Advanced Software Bills Insurance
- Prints standard HCFA-1500 health and ADA dental insurance claim
- Go Electronic! Includes software for
electronic submission of medical claims.*
- Go Electronic! Verifies a patient's
status in a healthcare plan with Eligibility Verification.*
- Offers multiple fee schedules. Enter and track up to 26 prices for
||Store and use twenty-six different prices
for every procedure.. With this multiple fee schedule feature it's
easy to charge the correct price for any patient.
- Prints pretreatment estimates for insurance payment approval before
services are performed.
- Uses alternate procedures and diagnoses codes to meet carrier
- Stores billing information to allow duplication of any insurance
PractiSoft® Advanced Software Simplifies
- Patient ledgers show all accounting activity on a patient’s
- A quick pop-up ledger window gives immediate access to all the
billing detail for an account.
||The ledger window is easily one of its
most popular features. Get complete, at-a-glance information about
a patient's charges, payments and account adjustments.
- Patient aging reports help ensure that charges are collected more
- Patient account statements present billing information
professionally, urging patients to keep their account current.
- Prints separate accounts receivable aging, ledgers, billing, reports
and more by attending provider.
- Go Electronic! Sends patient statements
to MedPrint to be processed, printed, folded, and mailed.
- Records billing information by case.
||This window lets you specify
which transactions are paid by an insurance carrier or patient
payment. Select the transaction and enter the amount paid.
PractiSoft® Advanced Software Makes Practice
Management More Effective
- Closing a day’s accounting is a snap with the patient daysheet
- The practice analysis report summarizes charges, payments and
account adjustments. Print it each month to stay informed about your
practice’s financial health.
- The PractiSoft® program includes the Office Hours computerized
patient appointment book.
- Print birthday lists, recall patients and create customized reports
and form letters with the report designer.
PractiSoft® Advanced Software Improves Collections
- Prints customized patient statements with collection messages and
writes collection letters.
- Tracks slow-to-pay patients and insurance carriers.
PractiSoft® Advanced Software Fits the Way You
- Search or browse for all types of information. Search for patients
using nineteen different data fields.
Search for patients using many
different data fields.
- Use the report designer to create specialized reports.
- Use the PractiSoft® Advanced system's own data backup program
or specify another backup program to safeguard billing information.
- Secure billing information with easy-to-use security profiles.
||Set up each user with their own login.
Define a user's security level to limit them only to data entry
operations or to allow more access to sensitive information as
- Enter data, print a report and do billing all at the same time using
- Print reports using Windows printers and fonts -- A print preview is
available, letting you see a report before it is printed.
||The report designer lets you
customize your insurance claims, patient statements, lists and
more. Use the report designer's visual interface to make your
printed output look the way you want it to look. Use Windows fonts
and draw simple shapes to enhance your image!
Get Help When You Need It
- Online help and user manual answer your questions.
- Whether you get assistance from an independent PractiSoft® dealer
or choose to call MediSoft’s 800-line support service, help for your
PractiSoft® program is easy to get.
Exclusive PractiSoft® Advanced Only Features
The PractiSoft® Advanced program includes these features not found in
other PractiSoft® products:
- Pop-up patient account ledger window to get a quick look at patient
- Security features to protect sensitive accounting information.
- Audit files and an audit report to identify changes and deletions in
- Custom patient data screen to store extra, user-defined information.
- Cascade insurance billing to hold claims for secondary and tertiary
carriers until the prior carrier has paid or responded.
- Remainder statements to let you bill a patient for any amounts
remaining after all their insurance has paid.
- Referral source report to identify the source of new patients.
- Referring physician report to pinpoint valuable referral sources
when a practice depends on physician referrals.
- Billing/payment status report to help office staff track the billing
and payment progress on each charge.
- Multiple fee schedules to help you charge the right price for every
Network Version Available
A Multi-user version of PractiSoft® Patient Accounting is also
available. PraciSoft® Multi-User is available for 3 users on a Windows®
98, or Windows® Me network.
Get the PractiSoft® Advanced Demo Version 6!
The PractiSoft® demo lets you see just how the program works on your
own computer. The PractiSoft® demo is fully functioning software with
limits on data storage. Enter data. Print reports. Get a feel for how easy
the software is to use. Here's how to get the demo: (hint: you may want to
print a copy of these instructions for later use.)
- Your Web browser will copy the demo to your computer. Click
to begin. Version: 7.0 Size: 16.4 Posted: May 30,
- After clicking GO!, your Web browser will ask you what to do with
the file. Save the file to your computer's hard disk.
- After the transfer is complete, you will find a file named
PSA7DM.EXE on your hard disk. This is the installation program for
the PractiSoft® Advanced for Windows demo.
- Run the installation by double clicking on the PSA7DM.EXE file in
your Windows Explorer.
- After installation you will find a PractiSoft® in your Start menu
(Windows 95/98/NT). Run the PractiSoft® Advanced for Windows demo by
selecting this item.
The PractiSoft® Advanced demo is real, working software with a data
limitation. You will not be able to set up more than 25 patients in your
billing files, but you will be able to use the demo just like you use the
retail version of PractiSoft® Advanced.
* These options are not available for dental insurance plans or claims.
PractiSoft® Software is Easy to Own:
- One low price includes everything you need to start handling all
your billing with a computer.
Online Order Form
or call BILLING
4 MED Toll-Free:
and ask for item # R21 for Windows