from . . . BILLING
page has moved to:
® Dental Patient Accounting
Available from .
. . BILLING
PractiSoft® Software Bills Insurance Faster
- Prints standard HCFA-1500 health and ADA dental insurance claim
- Go Electronic! Software for electronic
submission of medical claims.*
- Go Electronic! Verifies a patient's
status in a healthcare plan with Eligibility Verification.*
- Prints insurance preauthorizations.
- Stores billing information to allow duplication of any insurance
||The Claim Management operation
gives you access to every claim in the system -- both paper and
PractiSoft® Software Simplifies Accounting
- Patient ledgers show all accounting activity on a patient’s
- Patient aging reports help ensure that charges are collected more
- Patient account statements present billing information
professionally, urging patients to keep their account current.
- Go Electronic! Sends patient statements
to MedPrint to be processed, printed, folded, and mailed.
- Prints separate accounts receivable aging, ledgers, billing, reports
and more by attending provider.
- Records billing information by case.
||This window lets you specify
which transactions are paid by an insurance carrier or patient
payment. Select the transaction and enter the amount paid.
PractiSoft® Software Makes Practice Management
- Closing a day’s accounting is a snap with the patient daysheet
- The practice analysis report summarizes charges, payments and
account adjustments. Print it each month to stay informed about your
practice’s financial health.
- The PractiSoft® system includes the Office Hours computerized
patient appointment book.
- Print birthday lists, recall patients and create customized reports
and form letters with the report designer.
- Track conversations with insurance carriers, pharmacies, personal
contacts, and others with the Contact Log.
PractiSoft® Software Improves Collections
- Prints customized patient statements with collection messages and
writes collection letters.
- Tracks slow-to-pay patients and insurance carriers.
PractiSoft® Software Fits the Way You Work
- Search or browse for all types of information. Search for patients
using twenty-seven different data fields.
- Use the report designer to create specialized reports.
- Use the PractiSoft® system's own data backup program or specify
another backup program to safeguard billing information.
- Enter data, print a report and do billing all at the same time using
- Print reports using Windows printers and fonts -- A print preview is
available, letting you see a report before it is printed.
||The Report Designer lets you
customize your insurance claims, patient statements, lists and
more. Use the report designer's visual interface to make your
printed output look the way you want it to look. Use Windows fonts
and draw simple shapes to enhance your image!
Get Help When You Need It
- Online help and user manual answer your questions.
- Whether you get assistance from an independent PractiSoft® dealer
or choose to call MediSoft’s 800-line support service, help for
PractiSoft® software is easy to get.
Get the PractiSoft® Demo Version 6!
The PractiSoft® demo lets you see just how the program works on
your own computer. The PractiSoft® demo is fully functioning software
with limits on data storage. Enter data. Print reports. Get a feel for
how easy the software is to use. Here's how to get the demo: (hint:
you may want to print a copy of these instructions for later use.)
- Your Web browser will copy the demo to your computer. Click
to begin. Version: 7.0 Size: 15.9 Posted: May 30,
- After clicking GO!, your Web browser will ask you what to do
with the file. Save the file to your computer's hard disk.
- After the transfer is complete, you will find a file named
PSO7DM.EXE on your hard disk. This is the installation program
for PractiSoft® for Windows.
- Run the installation by double clicking on the PSO7DM.EXE file
in Explorer (Windows 95/98/NT).
- After installation you will find a PractiSoft® menu item in
your Start menu (Windows 95/98/NT). Run the PractiSoft® for
Windows demo by selecting this item.
The PractiSoft® demo is real, working software with a data
limitation. You will not be able to set up more than 25 patients in
your billing files, but you will be able to use the demo just like you
use the retail version of PractiSoft®.
* These options are not available for dental insurance plans or
PractiSoft® Software is Easy to Own
- One low price includes everything you need to start handling all
your billing with a computer.
Online Order Form
or call BILLING
4 MED Toll-Free:
and ask for item # R20
Available for Windows only.